In$ufficient Fund$

Monday, September 19, 2016

I created In$ufficient Fund$ because I want to obtain certain garments and leather goods created by luxury brands and menswear based brands. Coming from college, I have limited funds which restrict from buying such things. When I reach that point of affordability I will come back to these listings and remember what garments and goods to purchase. It's like inspiration and motivation.


Gucci Large Embossed Tote $2,490

Spring/Summer 2016

Burberry Prorsum Coat
Spring/Summer 2014

Dior Homme Suit
Spring/Summer 2016

Dior Homme Jacket
Spring/Summer 2016

John Elliott Rider's Jacket
Fall/Winter 2016

Versace, Black Medusa Boots, $1195
Jimmy Choo, Black Parris Shinny Derbys, $895

Fendi, Black Monster Eyes Peekaboo Tote, $6150
Loewe, Black Hand Painted Leather Jacket, $6350

Saint Laurent, Spring 2016 Menswear, Price Unknown. Look at the buttons, and the embroidered gold. I WANT THIS JACKET more than my degree (jk)

J. Bull

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We love to hear insight from our readers! Do not be afraid to share your thoughts, they can only make us better.