Look 008*

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Being a student at North Carolina A & T State University, your day maybe filled with a lot different things to achieve. I choose to achieve those tasks with style and humility. For five days a week I stage my school sidewalks and hallways as my runway. One day it just so happened that my classmate & good friend Denzel had his camera, and wanted to do some test shooting with his new camera. Documenting this fall look.


Zara, Bomber Jacket & Opening Ceremony, T-Shirt


Hawking McGill, Urban Outfitters, Chinos


Adidas, Stan Smith, Sneakers & Townsman Chronograph Fossil Watch

All photography courtesy of Denzel Fleming

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We love to hear insight from our readers! Do not be afraid to share your thoughts, they can only make us better.