Architecture

Thursday, November 17, 2016

All photography courtesy of Lewis & Bull


Here you can see the construction of the new Student Union here at NC A&T during the beginning of the school year. Since then, the building has made major progress. I must say that I am very impressed with the progression of this project. That's a major thing that my university really impresses me with constantly. It is always striving towards excellence and innovation. Innovation is something that I always aspire to achieve and I hope to continue to progress substantially throughout this academic year. I hope everyone who is finishing school whether it be at a university or at a grade school level, has an awesome year. Aggie Pride

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We love to hear insight from our readers! Do not be afraid to share your thoughts, they can only make us better.