Look 009*

Sunday, December 10, 2017

When one gets dressed, I think it's quite interesting and fun. I treat myself like a mannequin because it's the only way I can fully achieve a great look. The process goes something like this "add a shirt, then jacket, add a belt, taking it all off, and then adding a blazer (I think we need a belt here). I see so many people take risks with their look all the time, and it reminded me that I too can take risks. 
WE ALL SHOULD TAKE RISKS. LIFE IS ABOUT TAKING RISKS.


Gap, 1961 Jean Jacket +  Fresh Levi's 501 Jeans = DENIM Suit


Zara White Shirt + Uniqlo Woven T-Shirt + Gold Silk Thifted Tie = Schoolboy Realness


Topman Coat Belt (I took the belt from my jacket and Voila)


Dr. Martens 1460 Boots


Forever 21 Wide-Brim Fedora Hat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We love to hear insight from our readers! Do not be afraid to share your thoughts, they can only make us better.