Look 006*

Monday, August 22, 2016

School is back in session here in Aggieland and the transition from summer style to autumn looks is in full effect. For one of my first looks of the school year I kept it simple with a black and white base and added a subtle pop of color with my navy blue summer scarf. I am totally obsessed with this scarf. I feel like the girl with the green scarf but it's actually the boy with the blue scarf. lol. More details on this look are below.

 Shirt by J. Crew  Scarf by H&M


Watch by Grandfather Cuff Bracelet by Mary's Jewelry Box, Downtown Greensboro 


Shorts by H&M. Shoes by Cole Haan (thrifted) $5 

All photography courtesy of Lewis & Bull

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We love to hear insight from our readers! Do not be afraid to share your thoughts, they can only make us better.