Private Policy Spring/Summer 2018

Friday, July 14, 2017

Private Policy is a brand that I grew familiar with last season of New York Fashion Week: Men's as I viewed the 2nd half of the New York Men's Day presentations. When I first laid my eyes on the clothes, the brand struck me as one of sheer empowerment. In order to wear these clothes, you certainly have to possess a distinct level of gumption and let's face it - "balls." 

The clothes of this Spring/Summer 2018 season without a doubt paid tribute to the western "cowboy" culture of the US but also has a certain edge and risk that resonates with the fearlessness of the street style stars of New York. My favorite parts of the collection are the rich salmon pink ensembles, my God - those BOOTS, & the zipper and strap details. That's what puts it over the edge. A beautifully curated collection as usual! Cannot wait to see the next one. View all twelve looks below. 













Want more Private Policy in your life? Visit www.privatepolicyny.com for more! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

We love to hear insight from our readers! Do not be afraid to share your thoughts, they can only make us better.